Gone are the days where you could use the latest clipart available on your Microsoft Office document, in all its pixelated, clunky glory, and build a killer presentation deck to use as a pitching tool for a team of hot-shot investors. Back in the cringeworthy era of the 90s, flashy powerpoint presentations, clipart, animated GIFs, scrolling text and gyrating drop shadows were a sensation! Sounds familiar?
It’s been almost a quarter of the century and we’ve come a long way, surely. So, tell your CFO yet again to forget about the old landline so you can dialup and understand why boutique creative agencies are so gosh darn important for the life's sake of your startup—pronto!
Here’s what every startup will get by taking the leap and partnering with a boutique creative agency:
01. Bespoke Services. As the leader steering the ship I take great responsibility in making sure Carini Design provides bespoke attention to all of our clients. We like to partner with our clients and, literally, peel the onion in every single side by delivering the very best for their brands. Quality over profits, always!
02. Open Communication. Which means less corporate hierarchy and more productivity. We work more effectively, we share innovation and creativity from all levels. We work cross-functionally and think laterally—often coming up with more ideas! Rarely will the CEO of a large agency be involved in a project.
3. Have Your Back. We get to manage the gosh darn important layers of account handlers, strategists, executives, analytics, creative, directors, and so on for each of our clients. Because we have a startup mindset, we are well trained to use an array of tools to solve our clients’ problems and needs non-related by job descriptions like bigger agencies. Meaning less headaches to our clients.
4. Save, Big Time! We craft our client’s project from the outside in, which means less overhead = more profits and more gains on their pockets. Clients love when we come up with solutions for a specific project, whether web developers, copywriters or print vendors, to name a few.
5. Connection, Like The Old Days! We work closely together, we values camaraderie and collaboration with our clients. And, that means a better relationship between our agency and the client. Everyone's happy!
6. Real People. Lastly, boutique agencies really come down to one thing—people! We are humans and here to please our clients' needs and wants. We’re like family – super passionate and extra lively around the coffee table.
How do you feel about working with a boutique vs. a larger creative agency? Share your experience and thoughts with me!